Russellville – Logan County NAACP Scholarship Application Criteria (High School Seniors Only!)
1. Applicant must be a graduating high school senior from Russellville or Logan High Schools.
2. Applicant must have a “C” average, 2.5 GPA or above.
3. Applicant must enroll as a full-time Technical School student.
4. Applicant must be a member of the NAACP prior to any scholarship award.
5. Applicant must be a citizen of the United States.
6. Scholarship recipients must attend the Freedom Fund Banquet. If the scholarship recipient is unable to attend for a justifiable reason a parent or other family representative must attend the banquet in behalf of the recipient. The scholarship will be voided if the recipient or a family representative does not attend.
The application must be completed and all requested documents mailed to:
P. O. Box 965
Russellville, KY 42276
For additional information contact Debra Elliott at 270-946-6413, Roy Wells at 270-847-8323 or William Woodard at 270-725-6873.