The Work Ready Kentucky Scholarship Program helps students who have not yet earned an associate's degree afford and industry recognized certificate or diploma. Recipients of this award can receive full tuition minus federal and state aid for up to 32 hours of enrollment or until the time they earn their associate's degree (whichever comes first).
* Be enrolled or accepted for enrollment at an eligible postsecondary institution in an approved program of study that leads to an industry recognized certificate or diploma in a high-demand workforce sector
* Be a Kentucky resident
* Be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
* Be a high school or GED graduate
* Have not earned an associate's or higher degree
* Not be in default on any obligation to KHEAA
How to Apply
* Submit the FAFSA, which can be found at www.fafsa.gov
* Submit a Work Ready Kentucky Scholarship application at www.kheaa.com by signing in or creating a MyKHEAA account.
* The deadline for 2017-18 applications is April 15, 2018