Before you begin online registration, please gather the following information:
- Household information -- address and phone numbers.
- Parent information -- work and cell phone numbers, email addresses.
- Student information -- demographic and health/medication/immunication information.
- Emergency contact -- phone numbers.
- Please provide the following, if available:
1. Student transcript(grades 9-12) or copy of most recent report card.
2. Current IEP (for those students receiving special education services).
Students wishing to enroll in the Russellville Independent Schools but who live outside of our school district boundaries will be required to apply for admittance based on a review of grades, attendance and behavior at previous schools.
Note: Required fields are marked with a red asterisk, and the district will receive the data exactly as it is entered. Please be careful of spelling, capitalization and punctuation. Dates should be entered as MM/DD/YYYY and phone numbers as xxx-xxx-xxxx.
The application process takes about 20 minutes for new students/families. Applications can be saved and reopened at a later time. When completed, your application will be routed to your child's school. If additional information is needed, your school's office staff will contact you.